Tuesday, September 30, 2014

MAC
Rocky Horror Picture Show
Fall 2014 Collection

MAC has released a new collection!! The Rocky Horror Picture Show!! GAHHHHHHH!!
Wow, so excited for this!!!! I grew up watching TRHPS! I need, must get my hands on at least one product! - Launches in Store Oct 2nd 2014, and now available online!
The colors are stunning, just in for Fall.
Rocky Horror Lipstick
17.50$ USD
"Strange Journey To Shop" - "Oblivion To Shop" - " FrankNFurter To Shop" - "Sin To Shop"
Rocky Horror Powder Blush
24.00$
"Crazed Imagination To Shop"
This color is to die for! - Its a mauve plum color, with a hint of pink and purple, oh wow. I need this lol

Along with several other products they have released for this collection. I have to get my butt into MAC on 2nd, no if's and or buts!!!

xoxo
Mrs Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment