Friday, September 19, 2014

Memebox
Superbox #45
Korea's Most Wanted


I was soo excited about this box when Memebox first released it for sale. I thought there was going to be more name brand products in it, but I was wayyyyy wrong. I mean... they put ANOTHER Hope Girl nail polish in the box, which is a repeat from Global #11
I don't know, I guess I'm just picky, but for 32$ + 6.99$ shipping, I have every right to be picky.
Personally, I don't think this box is worth 39$ to me.


CONTENTS:

1: Blithe Patting Water Pack 200mL - Healing Green Tea - (46$)
2: Shara Shara Tinted Style Lip Gloss 4.5g 02 Fuchsia Pink - (11$)
3: Hope Girl Nail Travel Bling Bling Set 5gx3ea (14$)
4: Makeup Helper Pact 23g Special Romantic Rose (23$)
5: Pure Skin Ice Cooling & Soothing Patch 5g x5ea (18$)
6: Pure Skin Lemon Blueberry Rejuvenating Overnight Mask 100mL (46$)



 Pure Skin Ice Cooling Patch's


I'm really excited to try the Lemon Blueberry Overnight mask. Will update on that product after I've used for a few days :)

 
xoxo
Mrs Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment