Saturday, October 4, 2014

HomeSense
Pick Me Up's


I woke up this morning feeling very "Blah". I decided to take a little drive to the city and do some retail shopping @ Homesense. Homesense is one of my favorite stores, and I love that everything is updated daily with new arrivals and little knick knacks for you're home and tummy :D

I had my shopping cart full to the brim, and realized that I had an 11 o'clock doctors appointment, so I kept what I could fit in my hands and made a dash to the checkout.



I purchased this black glass candles by LUNA, LUNAR ECLIPSE "Absinthe + Onyx". What attracted me to this candle was obviously the packaging, and second, the scent. The scent is a very musky, romantic, mystical notes, which is hard to describe because its something I've never smelled before, but my senses love it and I will have to go back there once I have time to pick up a few other kinds. This was 7.99$ regular 12.99$ so I was pretty pleased with the price tag. The packaging reminds me of magic, mystical, paranormal etc. Love it!!






This was a last minute "toss onto the cashier" purchase. The packaging caught my eye and I need a little nibble for my drive back to home. Its made with 40% GHANA milk chocolate by Saxon Chocolates. I paid 2.99$ regular 5$ for this puppy. *Updated* - Just dug into this, and its beautiful! The taste is very light with a creamy texture, its very different than any other chocolate I've tasted before. The taste is not overwhelmed by sugar, but by an aromatic of cocao, light and fluffy. Omg it's heavenly.


*Shifty eyes* - I will pretend I didn't read this...




 Last but not least i picked up this cute storage box by George Stanley for 10$. Its great size box to stash my Memebox products! I've run out of space!!! - It is a neon pink, with gold accents on the outside, and red accents on the interior of the box.


 In the process of moving everything into this box. I should have grabbed two more of these boxes. There was a navy blue one, and a neon green one, and one larger neon pink one, but I was in rush so didn't have the time, damn it!!! The other ones better be there when I got there again or I will be sad.

Until next time Homesense, you ..... are mine!


xoxo
Mrs Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment