Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Memebox
Special #37 Wake Up Makeup


I finally received my Wakeup Makeup Memebox yesturday and I'm disappointed once again. The makeup is very cheap and not as high quality. I ordered this awhile before I told myself I would never purchase a "makeup" related Memebox again, due to the color selection being very one sided and the quality being very cheap. I will show you below of what I'm talking about. - There's also another Cheek room repeat, which is taking it's toll on me, and now I'am officialy never buying another Memebox Makeup related box again. - I paid 23$ +6.99$ (USD) shipping for this box....


CONTENTS:

1: Cellbydate Galacto Zero Essence - This came free with the purchase of this box
2: Royal Nature The Original Soothing Blemish Balm SPF30PA+++ 40mL (43$)
3: It's SKIN Babyface Eyeliner Brush
4: Shara Shara Glitter Pearl Powder 2.2g - Bronze Gold - (7$)
5: Shara Shara Creamy Dual Auto Eye Stick 1.4g - Holly Pink Brown (9$)
6: Cheek Room Two Color Lip Gloss 8mL (12$)
7: Bbia Downy Cheek 3.5g - Downy Peach - (12$)
8: It's SKIN Babyface Young Girl Gel Eye Liner 02/Purple/Black 5.5g (13$)

Shara Shara Glitter Pearl Powder - Shara Shara Creamy Duo pink + brown Liner

The Shara Shara Glitter is nicely pigmented, but will not hold for more than an hour..


Bbia Downy Cheek - Peach


This is a cream, mousse type of blush. It does not glide on peach, it glides on like a light pale pink, so I might use this.

The first swatch is the Cheek Room lip gloss......


 Royal Nature Blemish Balm 

This smells like Tea tree oil, its very potent. The color is a little too pink for my skin tone, so I'm definately passing on this one.




It's SKIN Babyface Gel Eyeliner 
Purple & Black

This has expired. Its cracked due to its expiredness lol - Its really dry and leaves no color what so ever. Pretty annoyed at this, because I will be waiting days upon days to get a response from Memebox.

Overall this box looks messy, throwing a bunch of items into a box to make the "value" go up does not sit well with me, especially if the products are tacky and cheap.


No more buying Makeup Memeboxes, there just not for me.

xoxo
Mrs Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment