Monday, October 27, 2014

Memebox
Special #39 Cafe Box


Finally got home from a long vacation!!! - Several Memeboxes were looking quite lonely at my front door!!.Including the Cafe box, which is missing the dessert lip balm ... Not happy about that, because I will probably only receive like 2 memepoints for it missing... Lots to unpack and blog about so I will get on with the Cafe Box.


CONTENTS: 


1:Vella Fresh Creamy Soap 100mL  (13$)
2: Tonymoly Latte Art Cappuccino Cream -In Scrub 95g (13$)
3: Cleomee Anti Wrinkle Donkey Lotion 250mL (83$)
4: Pure Smile [Original] Mask Sheet Herb Mask Sheet  23mL (1$)
5: Binu Cook Ice Cream Scoop Cacao Body Soap 70g (3$)




Ok this is one of the better boxes because it has a mixture of pretty much everything, not just one type of cosmetics.The ice cream scoop soap is darling and it smells delicious! I'm pretty excited to try this out. The Tonymoly scrub is more of a gimmick, its cute, but I won't be using this. I will blog about why later. Asides from the missing lip balm its gets a 3/5...Oh and the donkey cream....little iffy about using it... so 2 stars for the ice cream soap..


xoxo
Mrs Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment