Monday, October 27, 2014

Memebox
Superbox #56 Yogurt Cosmetics


Memebox Yogurt Cosmetics box is a pleaser.

Im especially interested in the modeling Take-Out cup Pack, as well as the Strawberry mask, but due to my new found information regarding skin care and ingredients , I might have to stay away from from lots of products now... Having too much can be over whelming, but it can also ruin your skin!!! I will blog about that a bit later about important information that I found out from a Yale Professor about skincare.


CONTENTS:

1: Happy Bath Facial Yogurt Cleansing Foam 120mL (6$)
2: Purederm Skin Softening Yogurt Mask Strawberry 150mL (12$)
3: Rappol Rappol Calming Cream 150g (59$)
4: Ettang Modeling Take-Out Cup Pack - Yogurt 17g (3$)
5: Holika Holika I want Chu Lip Balm 01 Strawberry Smoothie 3.7g x2 (11$)
6: Puresmile Yogurt Mask Mixed Fruits 23mL x2 (5$)


xoxo
Mrs Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment