Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Memebox
Superbox #54 PinkAHolic



I ordered the pinkaholic Memebox with my meme points from my blog reviews so this box was "free". I love pink, its one of my favorite color's so this box was one I had to pick up, and I'm pleased I did. Not only did it come with makeup, but it came with skin care products as well, which I was afraid that it wouldn't come with skincare products and only makeup products, so this is a nice mixture. Three makeup products & three skincare products gives this box a nice balance, which I like to see. The box was listed for 23$ +6.99$ shipping and handling (USD), but it becomes more in Canadian dollars. I almost purchase the Glow Glow Balm from the Memebox shop, but didn't which I'm glad. I like doubles but I'm very picky.


CONTENTS:

1: Insobeau Perfect Deep Clean One-Step Cleansing Water 200mL (22$)
2: Style Y Glossy Pit Crayon Lipstick 01 - Strawberry (11$)
3: Secret Key Color Recipe - The Pink Cream 55g (34$)
4: Shara Shara Aurora Liquid Highlighter 01 Pink - 9g (8$)
5: Awesome Awesome Glow Glow Balm 45g (35$)
6: Style Y Color Fit Bling Bling Auto Crayon Shadow 0.5g - 01 Pink (9$)




Style Y Color Fit Bling Bling Eye Crayon - Style Y Glossy Crayon Lipstick - Shara Shara Highlighter

Just you're average makeup products.



So overall not a bad little box!! Everything was pink as stated in the description, a nice variety of makeup and skincare products, so I'm a happy camper with this box :)

 
xoxo
Mrs Chic


No comments:

Post a Comment