Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Barbie
Mega Bloks: Underwater Castle


I originally purchased this as a Christmas present for my 3 year old daughter but the little sneak she is, found it in my goodie closet, stashed with several other Christmas presents lol. I gave in to her constant "pleading" to open it. It was a great price @ Target for 23.99$ regular 35.99$ CDN, so I'm glad I picked this up when I did. It comes with 2 Barbie mermaids, two seahorses and a whack load of accessories and Mega Bloks, which took me about 3 hours to build. - I find when buying these types of sets there's always a few pieces missing, but this one delivered and not one piece was missing, in fact there was at least 5-9 extra pieces :) - I do secretly love buying toys, same with my daughter, she's already a little retail princess, I think she's worse than me when it comes to shopping though, she has no restraints because she's so young.



This was the first piece we started, its quite easy to put together, the instructions comes in a nice booklet with color and easy to read instructions.



This was the 8th step and completed. Its a cute little seahorse with an underwater jumping ring to play with.



 This is the base of the castle. It was pretty repetitive putting it together, but was fun as well seeing the toy becoming completed.


and the finished product, which my daughter can't keep her hands off. She absolutely adores this little Mega Bloks set. Its a great purchase if you have kids or young relatives in you're family, it's also fun for adults :) I definately recommend this for Christmas.


xoxo
Mrs Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment