Monday, October 27, 2014



Memebox
Superbox #59 Halloween Special



Is was soo excited for the Halloween Memebox, but I was a little let down. I mean yea, I will use the purple gel, and maybe the black charcoal eyeliner, but hmmm. I don't know Im not sure about this box yet, what I can create for halloween, Im sure I will figure something out and put it to good use, asides from the white Revecen primer base.. It has mold spores all over it which is frusterating me because my fiance' and daughter is allergic to mold... so out into the garbage it goes. Make sure to check your product before using it if you purchased the Memebox Halloween box!!


As you can see the mold is every where.... Its quite disgusting to look at, it gives me the jigglies.. ewww. So be very careful if you did order the Halloween box, and make sure to email Memebox about this if your's is contaminated.



CONTENTS:

1: ElizaVecca Lip Tattoo (14$)
2: LALANC Real Tattoo (5$)
3: Revecen Liquid Lipstick Blood 8mL (16$)
4: Revecen White Face Control Foundation 17g (22$)
5: Revecen Cake Eyeliner [Black] 3.5g (8$)
6: Revecen Supra Lining Color [007 Purple] 17g (30$)
7: Revecen Eyelash (6$)




 This stuff is like charcoal!! Literally, this stuff will not come off for days! I tried everything to get the swatch off but it's still there. I think I might stay away from this lol.




This is will definately use. The color is nice and it can be used for everyday looks for you're eyes! 

Overall this box was not worth what I paid for, especially since the mold on that one product I received. Very disappointed in this one.

xoxo
Mrs Chic


1 comment:

  1. HI! I found your site from Makeup Talk & I wanted to say the picture you show with the product that had "mold" in it, is not actually mold. The products that are creme based and stored in a pan like yours are called cake products what happens with them when stored for long periods of time in a warm climate is that they sweat just like you & I do. Its condensation that's all. This is normal actually and the product is perfectly good & fine, the only time you would want to toss a product like this is if it sweats to the point of separation. Seems everything is in tact and it's just a little bit of water from the product beading on top and then drying. Go ahead and use it, usually makeup products don't go moldy unless it's been used and has bacteria introduced to it and then is exposed to moisture. But if you feel you want a new product go ahead and let Memebox know. Hope that puts your mind at ease. PS I have cake foundation from MAC yes authentic MAC that came in my school kit when I took makeup artistry classes and they do the same thing that's how I found this out. So don't worry it happens to even high end products. :)

    ReplyDelete