Monday, October 27, 2014

Memebox
Superbox #61 My Cute Wishlist #3



Gahhhhh, Memebox Cute Wish List #3! It is cute, but not that cute, especially that Hope girl Lip balm tint thing. I think I have about 5 or 6 of those dang things now.... stawppppp with Hope girl pleaseee, its giving me a headache!!  Asides from that, everything else is cute. I really do like the  Shara Shara cream container. This box could be A LOT "cuter" IMO, but I guess Memebox can only work with so much that they have. I did not order Memebox's cute wishlist #4, but I can't wait to see what' they put in that one. Hopefully it gets better and better with time.



CONTENTS: 

1: Ddung Family Foam Cleansing Cream  [ Fruits ] 120mL (12$)
2: Shara Shara Kissing Sugar Lip Scrub 10g (7$)
3: Youngwoosa Oh! It's Lovely & Soft Cream 45g (47$)
4: Shara Shara Fairy's Make-up Synergy Sun Cream SPF45 PA++ 30mL (21$) 
5: TonyMoly Red Cheeks Girl's Patch 1ea (2$)
6: Hope Girl Tinted Lip Balm 5g [Strawberry]  - (12$)




Is this box cute? Yea its cute, but borderline cute, almost "childish"? - I must admit though, I really like the Shara Shara doll cream lol!



xoxo
Mrs Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment