Wednesday, December 31, 2014




2014 has been a long year, but I'm ready to say good-bye and say hello to 2015.
Another year has gone by and another day older, my how life is short.
Ok, Ok, enough of the sentimental stuff.

These products were my staples in 2014, that I would use everyday and probably use for the first part of 2015 until they run out. Not only do these products give amazing results and "staying" powers, they have helped me with many things, more confidence, and most of all have made me happy. Most men wouldn't understand how that one special product that you fall in love with can change you, can make you happy (yea were crazy) so this is my acknowledgement to those special, favorite products that's helped me along the way. "A GIRLS BEST FRIEND" products my favorite products.....



  • A - TRUE  Himalaya Black Tea Watery Gel Cream

 Himalaya Black Tea Watery Gel Cream - This cream hydrates and plumps my skin up after one application. I fell madly in love with this products after the first use. It gives results and it does it quick - Ive been trying to find the larger version, but no luck so far.I apply this 3 times a week in the afternoon


  • DEL*SKIN Cantella90 Power Ampoule

If you have sensitive skin like myself this ampoule works wonders. I tend to pick at my skin for faint imperfections and when I do, leaves a lot of redness, and or if you have a pimple and have a lot of redness around it, this ampoule get's rid of it. I do have lightly damaged skin so this works wonders and has actually made my skin sooo much better, its good even if you don't have damaged skin because it strengthens it to prevent damage. I apply this twice a week in the morning.



  • THE SKIN HOUSE Lavender Lightening Emulsion

This emulsion smells exactly like lavender and has a nice lightweight texture, its non oily so after you apply it, it absorbs quickly into your skin without any residue or stickiness which I love because I think most of us women do not like all that stickiness on our face especially if we have to apply makeup after - it lightens skin while moisturizing which is a perfect combination, miracle in a bottle I call it. It's a must have product.





  • MAKE UP FOREVER Mist & Fix

MUF Mist & Fix is a definate MUST HAVE after you've applied your makeup. Its lightweight, non sticky and moisturizes  while keeping your makeup in place. It also gives your skin a nice glow. I ALWAYS use this after applyinh my makeup so I don't have to worry about applying more makeup in a couple of hours. I swear my makeup lasted over 6 hours of partying and it still looked the same from when I applied it. Its that amazing. This 30mL bottle was 15$ CDN.


  • C+M Anti Spots & Freckles Intensive Whitening Cream
Stops melanin from producing and gets rid of dark spots and aging spots in under 2 weeks after using twice a day. This stuff is VERY hard to find and is usually out of stock because it really works and provides results very quickly! - This is a great product to have on hand at all times if you want to brighten your skin quickly.


  • TOO FACED Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick
I got this in "Peony" - a light pink with high gloss. I throw this on usually in the afternoon to give my face some extra color . Its a bit sticky but that's ok because it has a great hold for a few hours.




  • BATISTE Dry Shampoo Big & Bouncy XXL Volume
Days when I just don't have time to take a bath/shower and or my hair is really really flat with no volume I spray this all over my roots to give me some extra volume. Its quite amazing and it holds well, its like a hairspray/dry shampoo in one. How can you not have this?!!




  • URBAN DECAY Pulp Fiction Eyeshadow Palette
Urban Decay is known for a lot of fallout but the quality is outstanding. The colors are thick and vivid with the best hold I have ever had in a very long time. I've tried a lot of eye shadows in the past and Urban Decay is the best one on the market (IMO) This palette is a neutral/smoky look in which you can obtain, which is why I use it everyday.  Another great beauty staple to have which won't over whelm because there's only 5 colors in it, along with a mini brush, and a mirror
  • SEPHORA Divergent Makeup Palette
Rich in pigments, I use this palette mainly for contouring my face and for blush. The bronzer is stunning and not too over whelming, and the blush is a darker rose color, which I use everyday.
So there you have it! - My favorite staples I used pretty much every day for 2014 or the last half of 2014 - All of these will be hard to part with if I find something new or when I run out of it. If you don't have any of these already, I suggest you check them out. There ones not to be missed. I'm very picky with products, so these will not disappoint.


HAPPY NEW YEARS!!



 
xoxo
Mrs Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment