Wednesday, December 31, 2014


Mini
Brownies



The holiday's have always been my weak spot for binging on goodies, pasteries, treats and many other things. These Mini brownies by Presidents Choice - Gluten Free are another holiday favorite of mine that I just recently tried. Not only are they gluten free, 4$ a bag, they are delicious, there better than the non gluten free ones which gives me horrible headaches. These ones are flaky with a bit of crunch and can be pretty addicting , but at 100 calories per brownie, make sure you keep count lol.


I'm all about ingredients but at this time of year (Christmas/New Years) I tend to let it slide a bit.
The only ingredient in these that I brown nose is the modified corn starch (MCS) which probably means these are NOT GMO free. I always usually buy my snacks from Bulk Barn because there reliable when it comes to selling NON GMO & GLUTEN free products, so if you don't know where to buy GMO free or Gluten free than check out your local Bulk Barn (Canada)
 Asides from all that there simply delicious and a must try.



These are about 3 inches thick and about 8 inches in diameter, so one of these are pretty filling *wink *wink* You can see how flaky they are which is a perfect compliment to the moistness inside, but not to moist and not dry.
I already had two of these today *CRIES* and now have to head over to my Mother's house for New Years Eve which will be filled with snacks and food *CRIES* lol - Oh well 2015 will be a great year for my figure, and sadly I will have to say "Good-Bye" to the treats.

Have a wonderful New Years & be Safe and Don't drink and drive if your going out.

xoxo
Mrs Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment