Saturday, December 27, 2014

Birchbox Canada

 Yay!! Birchbox has finally come to Canada!! - I was so excited when I received the email from Birchbox that they were starting to offer there boxes to us Canadian residents. There's not many boxes that ship to Canada so this was a great little surprise! - Pop Sugar, and a bunch of other American boxes look amazing, but do not ship to Canada, and the ones that do have an outrageous shipping charge. - If your new to Birchbox, this is what the Canadian version looks like.

I pay 10$ a month + 4.95$ CDN Shipping which totals about 15$ CDN each month. They charge on the 1st of every month and ship on or before the 10th of every month.



I was delightfully surprise to receive such a cute box, with fluffy pink tissue paper and a generous amount of samples or name brand, and new brand products. - This box is definately worth 15$!
The box itself can be re-used for your makeup stashes, crafts or gifting! <3 I thought the little turquoise envelope box was adorable too!




 First thing I received is this Amika Nourishing Mask. This mask is for your hair, it suppose to give intense conditioning and repair to damaged hair. I usually don't use hair masks, but since the packaging on this is cute, I will try it tonight. It does however smell REALLY good!






 Vasanti's "BrightenUp!" is an enzymatic face rejuvenator, which exfoliates and is enriched with Papaya, Micro-crystals and Aloe!! This sounds promising!! - I'm all about products that brighten up skin tones so I hope this works!


& here we have another Harvey Prince product but this time it's a shower gel with pink grapefruit & vanilla. I've tried Harvey Princes roller ball perfume from Petit Vour and I loved it, so I'm sure this shower gel will not disappoint.



First time receiving a Benefit product in a subscription box so this was a +1 for Birchbox! - I know Ipsy was offering a Benefit product in on of there bags awhile back, but unfortunately for me I was not one of the lucky ones to receive it. I was never a fan of Benefit, but I do love there packaging. Great marketing that's for sure! - This is High Beam which is a highlighter, lord know's I have a lot of highlighters that I never used because they never stay on for a long period of time, but I have heard good things about this one, so I will be putting this to the test and see how long it holds up for without a makeup finishing spray.



TOO happy about getting this eyeliner from CYNTHIA ROWLEY. I've been an avid collector of her House & Home stuff - from fuzzy pillows to her blankets. I actually have two of her blankets that I purchased not too long ago, which are simply gorgeous! so this was the highlight of my box. Thank you Birchbox!!! This eyeliner is a simple black color. You can never get enough black eyeliners ;)


I'm totally sticking to Birchbox for awhile, the price if great, shipping is amazing, and the products are well worth the money! - Thank you!!!! Thank you!!!!

Sign up for Birchbox Canada
xoxo
Mrs Chic


No comments:

Post a Comment