Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Laviolette Chocolatier


Finishing up my Christmas shopping downtown Ottawa, I came across Sugarland. Sugarland is literally eye candy! They have everything in that store ranging from chocolates, to Cindy Lauper bubble gum. I spotted these delicious chocolate bars crafted by Laviolette Chocolatier that I've never seen before. These are just a few of the varieties that they had for sale and at 4.95$ CDN each, I couldn't pass these up. I looked around for a bit, but eventually chose orea cookies, spicy dorito's and real bacon. I did crack open the spicy dorito's one and loved it, however my daughter and fiance' didn't agree. I'm gifting the other two (real bacon & oreo cookies) to a relative, so I have not tasted those (YET). If your ever in the Ottawa area make sure to stop by Sugarland on Elgin st, because these are just too good to pass up!!



Orea Cookie 35% Cacao Milk -Lait

What a perfect combination, Oreo cookies and chocolate.. enough said!

"Real Bacon" 35% Cacao Milk -Lait

I've heard of bacon and chocolate before but myself have never tried that combo, and again unfortunately for me I won't be trying this either due to it being a gift, but will definately be picking up another one very soon!


Spicy Doritos 35% Cacao Milk Lait
  
There's just something about chocolate and doritos being combined into a bar, it gets me all excited!!! I mean, how could you NOT try this?! or like it for that matter, pass the grape soda and pretzels please!


Happy Holiday's Chickies!!!


xoxo
Mrs Chic


No comments:

Post a Comment