Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Tarte
Sweet Dreams Deluxe Best Seller's Collection


Hubby got me this as one of the several stocking stuffer's he gave me, yay was I ever excited!
This is the "Sweet Dreams Deluxe Best Sellers Collection" by Tarte. I was in "awwww" when I saw the cheek stain lid embellished with pearls, its so darling! so I told my hubby about it and he picked it up :)
This cute little set comes with  

  • Tarte's Maracuja Oil 0.23 oz
  • Maracuja C - Brighter Eye Treatment 0.08 oz
  •  Cheek Stain in "Dreamy" 0.17 oz

They are deluxe samples, not full sized and this set was 23$ CDN.


 The sizes are deluxe, but you can get about 5-10 uses per product, which I think is ok, I mean we all know Sephora is expensive, so this little set is good if your on a budget or would like to sample it out before paying full price.

I've never tried the maracuja C-brighter eye treatment, but I excited to try it because Tarte has recently been getting into skincare products which is nice because they do not test there products on animals, and these day's its scarce to find skin care products NOT tested on animals.


The cheek stain in "Dreamy" is a rose - gold - (Pinky/nude), it glides on very sheer to a shimmer, its barely noticeable on my skin so the swatch didn't show up. This is more for very faint highlights on the cheek bone and can be used on your eyebrow bone. 

The set is darling, and its a nice add on to your collection.




xoxo
Mrs Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment