Thursday, January 15, 2015


Asos
Picked up a cute little bracelet from Asos when they were having there clearance going on after the holiday's. The clearance was for 70% off so in total I paid 22$ - regular 31.96$ with standard shipping to Canada for an Aldo Ripa Multi Strand Bracelet. It took about 1 1/2 weeks to get to from the UK. I think it's a gorgeous bracelet for the price, because Aldo is usually really expensive, especially there accessories, so this was a good find, and the quality is amazing.

 The pictures really don't do this bracelet any justice. The quality is outstanding, the only thing you cannot do with it, is come in contact with liquids... *shifty eyes* 
There's 9 strands of enbellishments, all high quality.


I think my favorite is the diamante strands on this, and the weaved metal. I wear a lot of bracelets all year round, so this immediately caught my eye

60% Metal, 20% Polyester, 10% Polyurethane, 10% Glass




Overall I'm very pleased with my purchase.  22$ is a good little investment considering you can wear this with multiple clothing items, especially with a nice pair of jeans and a v neck shirt. Love Love Love. There's still some available for sale, so pick one up if you get a chance.




xoxo
Mrs Chic


No comments:

Post a Comment