Thursday, January 15, 2015

Memebox
Global #18 
(미미박스)
Wow -  I'm so impressed with Memebox's Global #18. Everything in this box is a hit, again Memebox' Global edition's are always the best because they always put in new products that have not appeared before in their other boxes. It's pretty much been a "monthly" box that you can pay in advanced for, but recently I have not seen a global #19 be released as of yet.

This box comes with eight (8) products, and three (3) of them are sample sized.
That's fine with me though, it was a great price @ 23$ +6.99$ shipping. I used some discount codes so it only came to about 18$ CDN.



CONTENTS:

 1: Purederm Shower Jelly (6$) 100g -  Fine bubbles penetrate deep into skin, washing away oil, dirt and impurities, also leaving your skin with a subtle fragrance.

 2: eChoice Hand Therapy - Sweet Rose (2$) 60g - Shea Butter nourishes hands and leaves them softer and suppler.

3: Puresmile Animal Point Pads -Guava (1$) 17mL -  Soothes, moisturizes, dry and trouble some on  your face and body , with hyaluronic acid , vitamin E and natto gum.

4: Touch By Lee Kyung Min Extreme Shield Master (46$) 2.2mL - A magical ampoule gives an instant moisture surge to dry and flaky skin.

5: Derma Lift Intensiderm Aqua Rich Cream 15mL x 3- Formulated to soothe and repair damaged skin, while giving your skin a moisture barrier.

6: Dr. MJ Bee Tox Control Cream (50$) 55mL - Bee venom, propolis extracts, tea tree leaf water, rosemary  extracts and calendula extracts help soothe, rejuvenate,  damaged skin from the environment, which helps retain moisture and nutrition.



This cute little shower jelly comes with a little packet of wipes? I think there little white wipes or napkins for the shower, anyways this stuff smells sooo good. I love scented stuff so this will be great for the shower. It smells of milk and florals?? maybe , I know its milk, but I cannot figure out the other scent, but it's really nice.


I didn't open this because I have sooooo many other face products to use before I open this. I received an ampoule from Dr MJ that I still have not used, and this is from the same line by Dr MJ. This will be exciting to try out.


Overall I'm pretty excited about this box, it has everything in it that I will use (once I finish all my other products that is lol )



xoxo
Mrs Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment