Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Memebox
Brighten & Correct



Memebox Brighten & Correct box is probably one of the best boxes I have ever received.
I'm all about brightening products for my skin, so I knew this had to be a great box, and it was.
However there was one repeat in this box, Boscians 5th cycle repair whitening spot cream. I've actually received at least 2 or 3 of these that I can remember. It's alright though because all the other products make up for it as a whole. I paid 23$ +6.99$ shipping (CDN) .


CONTENTS: 

1:Ariul Spa Water 24hours Moisturizing De-tox Mask 100mL (26$) - This daily cleanser penetrates deep into skin to remove impurities and blackheads. It also moisturizes, brightens and tightens.

2: Ladykin Broccoli Super Brightening Cream 60mL (14$)This cream consists 75% of broccoli extracts which helps calm, heal and brighten skin. It also diminishes the appearance of dark spots, age spots, fine lines and uneven skin tones.

3: AHC Hologram Collection Whitening Serum 50mL (89$) - A highly concentrated blend of camu camu berry, acerola berry, niacinamide, ice plant, kiwi, hyaluronic acid and tomato revitalizes skin for a brighter complexion.

4: WITHME White Perfection Hydrating Cream 120mL (43$) - Over 24,000mg of silk concentrates and ocean complex helps detoxify the skin of melanin pigments.

5: Boscians Cycle Repair Whitening Spot 15mL (24$) - Reduces signs of uneven skin tone and dark spots, while brightening up dry and dull skin.








ARIUL SPA WATER 24HOURS MOISTURIZING DE-TOX MASK



This stuff smells amazing!! - but I'm not a huge fan of bottles masks, just because I find it hard to stay clean with application - kind of like DIY @ home hair dye - NOT FUN lol, but this is a great product and I will definately be using it.




AHC HOLOGRAM COLLECTION WHITENING SERUM


This is the neatest thing I've seen in awhile. I know Stila had a CC cream that looked exactly like this, and I thought it was the coolest thing!! I never did get my hands on it, but this is even better, not only does it have an amazing packaging , it brightens your skin tone. The price tag on this baby scares me a bit because if I like it I will want to buy more, and its 89$ a bottle. Lets see if it works first shall we.


WITHME WHITE PERFECTION HYDRATING CREAM


The packaging on this is very nice as well, its holographic and I really adore it - This box has to be the best one Memebox has curated so far in my opinion. This retails for 43$ , WOW another high priced item, another one I cannot wait to test out.



LadyKin Broccoli 
Super Brightening Cream


I own a couple of Ladykin's broccoli line of beauty products from previous Memeboxes, this will be my 3rd broccoli product to add to my collection. I have not tried the line yet, but after getting this I think I might try them all out now lol. You can't go wrong with veggies in your skin care regime.



Boscians 5th Edition 
Cycle Repair Whitening Spot



I already have 2 of these and I tried it once, but never actually had the chance to really test it out, I think it's time I try it for a week or two and see if I can see any results.


Amazing box, but its my second last box I have purchased. I have not seen any new boxes from Memebox that I have been interested in so lets hope we see some new boxes in the new years.




xoxo
Mrs Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment