Saturday, January 17, 2015

BirchBox
January 2015



January's Birchbox was a cute little box, although I'm disappointed that I received
another Amika product.
I would have liked to seen the Tocca hand cream or the Folle De Joie Eau De Parfume, but I think those samples were very limited.
Together I spent 14.95$ with shipping.


Five (5) samples in January's Birchbox is pretty decent, considering most of these products have not been in any other Canadian subscription boxes. I don't know if Ipsy or Birchbox is better at the moment. I know Ipsy is 16$ CDN which is 2.00$ more than Birchbox, but I think Ipsy has more of a selection. I think Birchbox is good in it's own way because some of these products your would not normally receive here in Canada, which is what attracts me to BB.


 Amika Dry Shampoo, I keep seeing Amika in every subscription box, and it's getting old. This is my first time however receiving their dry shampoo product. It smells nice, and it does the job.

 I was actually kind of excited when I smelled the "Whish" Shave Cream - its smells likes blueberries. I myself have never had the opportunity to use a scented shaving cream before, which I think is kind of neat, because now I have an excuse to shave more often lol.

 The hello body cream by Harvey Prince smells really good, almost like a mango or passion fruit, it's not to heavy which is nice, and leaves a light scent after application.



Model Co's Party Proof lipstick was a great little item they included in January's box. I've never owned a Model Co product before so this was nice. I received the a mauve color. It's nice, but it's more for blondes.

I have not tested out the Derma E Hydrating Night creme yet, but I know from previous items like the microdermabrasion scrub from Ipsy, was really good, and best of all Derma E does NO animal testing. Yay for that.

January's 2015 Birchbox was decent, nothing special, but decent. I will keep subscribing for a bit and see




xoxo
Mrs Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment