Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Homesense + Micheal's
Haul




Today I decided to stop by Homesense & Micheal's, I'm so glad I did.
There's still a huge clearance sale going on at both stores, which I was surprised by, because its almost the end of January. Everything here I paid in total 25$ DN with taxes.
The retail price if it was not on clearance would have been 80$ CDN so I saved 60$. Yay. Who doesn't love a bargain???



I picked up four (4) packs of feathers, embellished with cute little beads and spray painted in varies colors of gold, silver, rose gold and black. I do some scrap booking here and there, but just recently started getting back into it, so these would make a great addition to my collection of craft materials.
I paid 1.00$ each per pack at Micheal's.



I know Christmas is quite a while away, but I could not pass up this cute gift tag and card set. I purchased two (2) sets for 2.99$ each, regular 11.99$ per set. You can see why I had to purchase two (2) sets lol . I love the colors, and the materials are all high quality. No need to be running around this year for Christmas cards and tags, and spending gobs of money on cards I will never use. I also purchased these at Micheal's.



I paid 1$ for this chalkboard gift bag ONE DOLLAR - regular 4.99$ - how cute is this. It even comes with a piece of chalk lol - I love collecting cute and unique gift bags, I'm obsessed with gift bags and really nice quality wrapping paper.




Love ribbon, does not matter for what occasion, I love ribbon.
These are about 10 meter's long and about 5 inches thick. Retail price was 12.99 each and I paid 1.50$ each at Micheal's - Two black glittery rolls, and one white roll with silver embellished edges.I will be using these for my next craft/art projects and for wrapping gifts, for birthday's and special occasions. Love them.




At Home Barista Latte Paper cups I purchased at Homesense for 1.99$ for six (6) cups and lids.
These were regular 6.99$ CDN - These are so adorable, there cute for a little friend gathering at you're house, or cute to drink from when blogging at home, or for work. Ditch the Tim Horton's cup, these cuties are my new fav.


Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate - I had to toss this in my cart at the last minute before checking out.
I cannot pass up adorable packaging and chocolate. I paid 2$ for this bar, regular 5$ at Homesense.



and last but not least I completed my purchases with this striped pink glitter gift bag for 1$ - regular 4.99$

Overall a pretty good haul - Spending only 25$



xoxo
Mrs Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment