Monday, January 5, 2015



Little Lux is an independent business who makes children's necklaces. With Vogue in mind, these are not only for children but for adults who like to express there ambitions and love for there child hood memories. I myself adore Little Lux's line of necklaces, friendly and fun, with a lot of imagination.

" I started collecting vintage jewelry for our four-year old daughter a few years ago.  I knew there would be a time when she would want to play “dress up” while she danced her way to an imaginary costume ball.   Since neither of her dads wear jewelry, we searched thrift stores, antique stores, and asked friends and family for jewelry that they didn’t use.   Within just a few short months we had collected a treasure chest of amazing jewels.
Our daughter picked out the pieces she wanted to keep, and I decided to try my hand at crafting a one-of-a-kind necklace for a friend.   My daughter wanted to watch, and before I knew it, she was helping me create the necklace.  My first necklace was a huge success, and I decided to make more.  My daughter also showed a knack for making jewelry, so after dinner she and I worked on the necklaces together.   Using her fine motor skills, she learned how to tie knots, use pliers and tweezers as she developed a line of necklaces she sells during the summer at her lemonade stand.
….and that is how Gunner & Lux and Little Lux was born!"

This necklace is called "Wild & Free" embellished with a pink neon tassel, tassel rope and a darling white horse which retails for 23.99$ USD. 
These necklaces look like art to me, and not just a simply accessory, which is why I think I'm attracted to them, except for the cute embellishments.



There are so many other collectible necklaces to choose from that you may get overwhelmed by cuteness :) - The prices range anywhere from 19.99 - 40.99$ USD and are all handmade with love.
These may not be that easy to find on the market, but can be found at Wrapped In Wishes, with not as much variation, but certainly in stock than other website out there.

This was my cute find of the day!!!



xoxo
Mrs Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment